Re: semicircle [OFFTOPIC]

Search this archive.

From: Matan Ziv-Av (matan@svgalib.org)
Date: Thu 02 Dec 1999 - 22:27:42 IST

> Anyway, Matan, I think this definitely needs to be in 1.4.1, however it's
> coded, and I like the idea of fixing gl_circle() so that it looks good in
> 320 x 200, as well.

Jay, I am not interested enough in the gl_ part of svgalib to actively
maintain it. I did fix bugs relating to the gcc-2.95 asm compile
problems, and a bug that prevented svgatennis from working in 24 or 32
bits modes. So if you want any enhancements of vgagl this is what you
have to do: first write the functions you want, and then send them to me
in one of two ways:
Either, "here is a function I want to add to vgagl, just cut it from
this mail, and paste it to gl/line.c"
Or, better, "here's a patch that adds some functionality to vgagl,
including a man page and additions to doc/CHANGES"