Re: Mouse Cursors

Search this archive.

From: WEI Yongming (ymwei@chinaren.com)
Date: Tue 23 Nov 1999 - 04:16:56 IST

Hi, Clive:

    We have developed a GUI support system based on svgalib and LinuxThreads.
We call it MiniGUI. MiniGUI defines some Win32-like APIs for the applications.
By using the MiniGUI, one application can create multiple windows, and can draw
in these windows without interfering each other. This GUI support mouse
cursors, icons, bitmaps and other resources used in Windows. We have written a
Linux Installer based-on MiniGUI for one Linux distribution verdor. If you are
interested in MiniGUI, you can access our site:
    http://minigui.aka.citf.net
But this site is in Chinese, you can access following page to look at some
screenshots:
    http://minigui.aka.citf.net/minigui/examples/index.html
You can download it at FTP site:
    ftp://ftp.aka.citf.net/MiniGUI

Thanks!

Wei Yongming.
1999/11/23

--
WEI Yongming, a programmer, a GNU/Linux fan, and a dreamer.

My frequently used mailbox: ymwei@263.net.
My new mailbox: ymwei@chinaren.com.

Tel:
    010-62778463 (H), 010-62772633 (O)

Snail-mail address:
    ROOM 205, BUILDING 3#, TSINGHUA UNIV., BEIJING. (100084)