Re: Mouse Cursors

Search this archive.

From: Great One (suda_j@iol.cz)
Date: Sun 28 Nov 1999 - 03:37:42 IST

Clive Crous wrote:

I recently started coding the gui for a lil program I'm writing using
svgalib and I've stumbled accross a little problem .
How do I set the mouse cursor visible/invisible or just set it's shape ?
I did it when writing a similar program ( under DOS ) a few years ago and
I remember using interrupt 0x33h
( the m$ mouse interrupt) and there was a function for "show mouse" "hide
mouse" & "set mouse cursor"
but after searching every "man" i could find on the mouse in svgalib, I'm
stumped

was I blind ?
The only way I can find to do this is the way I'm currently handling it,
I've written routines to do all this manually <G>
ok, the code's already written for it but if there already exists code to
do this in svgalib, I'd rather use that

Thanks in advance for your help on this.
       Clive Crous

hi Clive.

this isn't a late answer but:
you wrote here you had already written your own code.
would you send it to me please ? I have a very similar problem...
it would be really helpful.

Thank you.
bye.