FONTS

Search this archive.

From: Cristian Sanchez (cristians@arnet.com.ar)
Date: Tue 09 Nov 1999 - 01:04:05 IST

Hi everybody!
I'm working on a basic desktop environment for console using svgalib, it is very basic and i'm doing buttons, comboboxes, textboxes, etc, etc. I have to do EVERYTHING, I know it's not very useful but It's a good tarining. Now I have a problem, I just use one font (FONT8x8 i think), it comes with the library. Does anyone know if there are others fonts in svgalib 1.4.1?. Or may be I have to download them, if it's possible where can I find them?
Thanks!

Cristian Sanchez