Mach64 driver?

Search this archive.

From: Matt Roberds (mroberds@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed 30 Jun 1999 - 12:04:50 IDT

Hello all!

Does anyone know of an updated Mach64 driver for svgalib?
I have v1.3.0 of svgalib and the Mach64 driver in it doesn't work.
I'm interested in this because that's the video card I have in
my machine.  :)

If there isn't an updated version, and nobody is working on it,
I can take a look at it if there's interest.  It will take me
a little while to get the specs from ATI and/or the previous
maintainer of the Mach64 code, but after that, I can spend some
time on it.

Please let me know.  Thanks!

Matt Roberds
mroberds@worldnet.att.net