Re: Voodoo Banshee 16MB AGP

Search this archive.

From: G. Gregory (ggregory@bitbox.co.uk)
Date: Fri 23 Apr 1999 - 11:14:20 IDT

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Craig D. Jensen wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just installed the Voodoo Banshee.  Has anyone found an xserver which will
> allow at least *some* of the features of this card?  I can get X to start,
> but only in 16 colors with an *unsupported device* driver.   :(
>
> Thanks much
>
> Craig D. Jensen

www.linux3d.org

Daryll has done a great job getting an X server up and running, the latest
version is pretty much the same speed as I had on ET6000 chip.

Graeme

--
Graeme Gregory                          | "god is a number you cannot
ggregory@bitbox.co.uk                   | count to, you are posthuman