Changes to svgalib header files

Search this archive.

From: james@pharaoh0.demon.co.uk
Date: Tue 02 Mar 1999 - 10:02:01 IST

Hi,

Can I suggest the use of some more "const"s... Eg:

extern int vga_drawscanline(int line, CONST unsigned char *colors);
extern int vga_drawscansegment(CONST unsigned char *colors, int x, int y,
                               int length);
extern int vga_getscansegment(CONST unsigned char *colors, int x, int y,
                              int length);

extern int vga_getmodenumber(CONST char *name);

extern void vga_copytoplanar256(CONST unsigned char *virtualp, int pitch,
                                int voffset, int vpitch, int w, int h);
extern void vga_copytoplanar16(CONST unsigned char *virtualp, int pitch,
                               int voffset, int vpitch, int w, int h);
extern void vga_copytoplane(CONST unsigned char *virtualp, int pitch,
                            int voffset, int vpitch, int w, int h, int plane);

There are probably more (I just took a quick look through vga.h) in other
header files and so on.

--
James.

 james@pharaoh0.demon.co.uk \    /    \ http://www.pharaoh0.demon.co.uk