SVGALIB 1.3.0, RedHat 5.1 and Mach64

Search this archive.

From: Richard Browne (richb@pobox.com.au)
Date: Wed 02 Sep 1998 - 12:07:37 IDT

Greetings

I presume I'm not the first to ask this... has anyone successfully
compiled SVGALIB 1.3.0 on RedHat 5.1? It doesn't work out of the box.
lrmi.c (from memory) bombs in a syscall line that I can't make sense
off. Wierdness also happens with joystick.o not being output to the
correct dir (I think... sometimes...). Anyone got patches and/or
instructions??

Secondly, I'm considering having a bash a Mach64 support for my RAGE PRO
board. Does anyone have, or know where to get hold of, the ATI Mach64
SDK... say, an e-mail address at ATI or somesuch. Has anyone heard from
Asad Hanif recently, who did some initial Mach64 work a couple of years
back?

Rgds

Richard Browne