Re: SVGAlib VESA and Matrox Millenium II (Success at last)

Search this archive.

From: Scott McDermott (vaxerdec@frontiernet.net)
Date: Tue 28 Jul 1998 - 00:36:14 IDT

Iftikhar Rathore on Mon, Jul 27, 1998 at 12:17:17PM -0500:
> I compiled svgalib-1.3.0 with Dr. Weller's patch posted couple of days
> ago, and bingo, it works great, I am getting all VESA the modes and they
> look beautiful on my Matrox Millenium II.

Where, I did not see this patch, I must have skipped over it.  I have
not had luck finding any archives of vger lists other than linux-kernel,
linux-admin and linux-net.  Could someone repost this patch, or send me
one privately? Would much appreciate it...

--
Scott