SVGAlib VESA and Matrox Millenium II (Success at last)

Search this archive.

From: Iftikhar Rathore (mawali@news.icns.com)
Date: Mon 27 Jul 1998 - 20:17:17 IDT

I compiled svgalib-1.3.0 with Dr. Weller's patch posted couple of days
ago, and bingo, it works great, I am getting all VESA the modes and they
look beautiful on my Matrox Millenium II.

vgatest shows all the VESA modes correctly and I tested switching to all
those modes, they all  worked without a problem.

The code compiled without any problem on RedHat-5.0 (with glibc-2).
FT