reset error

Search this archive.

From: Marc RIESS (riess@mdeo.fr)
Date: Tue 23 Jun 1998 - 12:09:24 IDT

Hello,

I'm currently using the 2.1.10 version of svgalib, and when
i use a color mode > 256. When I back to text mode, caracteres
have been unreadable. This appear with all application,
I'm in text mode but caracters look like semi-graphics
the reset fonction don't do anything, it seems the fonction
vga_reset(TEXT) don't work properly.

Have you seen this problem.

I've a Tseng Labs ET4000/W32i card with 17" monitor.
Problem appear in vga mode 43 and 25 lines.
If I run X11, when i'm back the screen always bad
So itsn't the clock options

An idea ?

A+