Config file suggestion...

Search this archive.

From: 101 (101@eik.bme.hu)
Date: Fri 03 Apr 1998 - 11:52:05 IDT

  Hi,

   I'm working on customising mouse/keyboard behaviour. But now there are
so many variables that I don't want to define all of them with enviroment
variables. But every user should have his/her own configs... So something
like a .svgalibrc or similar would be great.

   As I've checked the sources I've found something to prevent the user
from redefining important things. So the current enviroment variable (I
think GSVGACONFIG or something) should be replaced with a second-stage
config file that's in the users home. (Simply we should read from the
file instead of the enviroment variable...)

   Opinions ?

  Bye - 101.
		Be different !
		BeOS - www.be.com