SVGALIB S3 request for feature.

Search this archive.

From: Michael Weller (eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de)
Date: Thu 19 Mar 1998 - 12:46:38 IST

I got request for/aware of the fact that the S3 driver does not honour any
+/-v/hsync settings in the modeline config statements.

And indeed, I checked in the source, albeit parsed and passed to the S3
driver, the corresonping flags are not used there.

Alas, albeit probably a rather simple thing, I lack docs and S3 hardware
do add that myself. Someone reading this might want to take a look.

Well, or not. I just wanted to ensure I tried everything.

Report to Nicholl Environmental <nicholl@worldnet.att.net>, for details,
beta testing.

Thx,
Michael.

--
(+---   For the browser damaged young people: THIS IS A SIG!)