gl_putbox questions (image is blurred)

Search this archive.

From: Luis Alberto Lucas (lalucas@cefetpr.br)
Date: Thu 06 Feb 2003 - 15:44:51 IST

Being more specific:

  The pair gl_getbox/gl_putbox works fine alone but whem I try gl_putbox to see
an image acquired with a frame grabber it doesn't work. It works well under X
but with svgalib (gl_putbox(0,0,640,480,buffer)) the images appear blurred:
it's a kind of out of sync, I can see 3 images overlapped.

  I know X stores images as XRGB (alpha channel, R color, G color, B color) and
the frame grabber works the same. Maybe svgalib works in a different way ?

  Any idea would be great.