freetype & svgalib

Search this archive.

From: taraben.a@wige-data.de
Date: Sun 01 Sep 2002 - 16:33:20 IDT

Hi,
I am new to freetype and svgalib. I have an example from Matan Ziv-Av
running freetype on svgalib (ft). The example comes with an freetype2.0 lib.
Unfortunatelly I can't make the example using the current 2.1.2 freetype
sources. The reason are two functions: FT_Translate_Outline and
FT_Get_OutLine_Bitmap which are nonexistent in the current release (only
mentioned in the docs/glyphs/index2.html).

Can someone point out what happend and pls. tell me what to do?

Thanks a lot,

Adib