shared library libvgagl.so.1 not found

Search this archive.

From: Carlos Luna (carlos.luna@steorn.com)
Date: Tue 18 Jun 2002 - 17:42:39 IDT

Hello.

I've downloaded the latest copy of the svga library and installed it.

I tried running the demos that came with it and this error came up:
shared library libvgagl.so.1 not found

I'm new to Linux so I'm still learning.  Is this a environment path variable issue?  I noticed that this library file doesn't exist.  Instead it's libvgagl.so.1.4.3.  There are some 'symbolic links' that point to these files, etc.

What do I need to do to get this working?  Thanks a million in advance.

Carlos