query about vga.h

Search this archive.

From: subburaj (subburaj@vibrantec.com)
Date: Mon 20 May 2002 - 15:38:58 IDT

Dear sir,
    Sir my name is subburaj i am student. I have downloaded linux svgalib binary files to my linux system and extracted all lib files.
while compiling the c programm it is giving undefined headerfile vga.h. i would like to know from where i can get vga.h file to include into my programm. please let me know about the header file detail. please send me reply as early as possible.
Thanking you,

regards,
S.Subburaj