Bug (?) in latest development release

Search this archive.

From: Matt Witherspoon (spoon@naxs.net)
Date: Fri 03 May 2002 - 08:02:51 IDT

   I just have started playing around with SVGAlib for an
embedded project, so my background in using it is pretty
vauge. However, when trying to use the latest
development release, all I am getting is a complete
system hang (no keyboard response... not even to the
three finger salute). However (oddly)... the demo
programs like scroll and such, continue to run fine while
the system appears to be hung! I've had the same
problem with an ARK2000MT and an ATI RAGE II card... I
havn't tried others. Is this problem a known flaw in the
lastest development set? The RPM that came preinstalled
on my RedHat 6.2 machine functioned without problem.

  Any ideas? Thanks    --Matt