Re: your mail

Search this archive.

From: gaw zay (gauze@unixpunx.org)
Date: Thu 02 May 2002 - 13:53:52 IDT

On Thu, 2 May 2002, zimboe wrote:

> I want to learn how to program with the svgalib on linux or any other platform linux has to offer.  I am a proficient programmer in BASIC.   Could someone give me some guidance

get a good C book or take some classes (if you can find one, locally all I
could get was C++ which was fine for basic C skills)  Deitel + Deitel C: How
to Program 2nd or 3rd Edition is good in my book.

After that look at the examples in svgalib source and other programs,
it's pretty easy to get started in.

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  6:00am  up 22 days,  7:56,  6 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00