Re: svgalib-1.9.14

Search this archive.

From: koprok (koprok@dir.bg)
Date: Sat 27 Apr 2002 - 21:54:05 IDT

	Hello Matan,

> as correct restoration of hw cursor after console switch.
>
> As usual, please test and report problems/bugs, or suggest patches.

	As we talk about cursors & patches:

	Before a few months, I've submitted a small patch (against 1.9.12)
about software mouse cursor clipping, but it's still not included in
current svgalib releases... What happened with it, is it any problem with
the patch? If so, please tell me... It works fine for me.

	I'm attaching the same patch against 1.9.14 in this mail. Please
try it and tell me if there is any problem.

	\<0pR0/<