Supported PCI grahics cards with TV-out

Search this archive.

From: D. Capindale (dean.capindale@which.net)
Date: Thu 04 Apr 2002 - 03:05:29 IDT

Hi,

I searched the mailing list archives but only found
a reference to converting a VGA output to RGB monitor
using a custom scan rate (modeline).
.. and yes I know I could then convert RGB to composite
in hardware, and yes I do need colour.

So, considering there are now quite a few graphics
cards with TV-out.....

Has anyone got a PCI graphics card with TV-out to
work with SVGALIB ?

if, which ones and what chipset?

I basically need a system that's has a 'normal' linux/PC
console via a AGP card and run an SVGALIB app on a second
card with composite CCIR  output.

alternately I could stand a solution using TV-out from the AGP
and run the console on a non-TV-out PCI card, if that's the only
way.

TIA
Dean