How to set video mode of two video cards

Search this archive.

From: Jing Xu (xujing_cn2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri 15 Mar 2002 - 05:53:53 IST

Hi,

I have two video cards in my box. One is ATI Rage
XL(pci), and the other is ATI Radeon QY VE. How can I
set the video mode of these two cards separately with
svgalib?

I once tried to use fbset and frame buffer device to
solve this problem, but I cannot find the proper frame
buffer device drivers for ATI Radeon that supports
fbset. Does anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

jing