Compile Problem

Search this archive.

From: devans@intelisysnet.com
Date: Sat 23 Feb 2002 - 05:37:41 IST

I have been trying to install svaglib on Red Hat 7.1 using GCC 2.96.85. However, after successfully running make install, attempting to use the libraries (i.e. w/ the demo programs) results in an error: ./fun: error while loading shared libraries: libvgag1.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. Searching the drives I find libvgag1.so.1.4.3 and libvgag1.so which is a link to the 1.4.3. Creating a link named libvagag1.so.1 does not work (I didn't really expect it to). Am I missing something?