Re: vga.h

Search this archive.

From: gaw zay (gauze@unixpunx.org)
Date: Mon 24 Dec 2001 - 06:53:06 IST

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001, Jason Melbye wrote:
> I just installed the svgalib package, but the compiler cannot find the
> vga.h header file...Is there something I can check to make sure it
> installed correctly, or are the things I need to do before it will work???

what distro? some distros keep the runtime elements and develop elements in
different packages. I recommend compiling the source and installing vs. packages

good luck.

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
 11:00pm  up 113 days,  9:50,  4 users,  load average: 1.07, 1.17, 1.18