Mouse in glqwcl ?

Search this archive.

From: Erik Ljungström (alfons@sverige.com)
Date: Mon 10 Dec 2001 - 15:26:32 IST

Hi!

When I'm running glqwcl on my system which is a Slackware 8.0 box with the latest stable version of svgalib (1.4.3) everything works perfeclty.. untill I'm enabling the mouse.. then I'm suddenly in the console (though I'm starting glqwcl in the x environment) with the message: Recieved signal 11, exiting... I have looked through the libvga.conf file. and everything looks normal and right. I have a common PS/2 mouse, nothing more, nothing less.. what is wrong?

Thank you in advance!

--
Best regards //Erik