Mouse trouble in glquake

Search this archive.

From: Erik Ljungström (alfons@sverige.com)
Date: Sun 25 Nov 2001 - 19:43:03 IST

Hi!

When I'm trying to play glqwcl on my Slackware 8.0 system, everything works allright, except that the mouse isn't activated. And when I enter Options to activate the mouse in glqwcl, the game stops, and woops, I'm out in the console with the message: "Recieved signal 11, exiting..."

The mouse is properly configurated in /etc/vga/libvga.conf.. I assume, since it works properly in games such as doom under svgalib.

I coded this program that requested the mouse from svgalib, and the output said, 5. Which I belive is the PS2 mouse. And that confused me even more, since I have a PS2 mouse.

It should also be said that I have the latest version of svgalib (1.4.3)

So.. what can I do to make this work?

Thnx //Erik