Re: man page about vga_getchipset

Search this archive.

From: Dr. Michael Weller (eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de)
Date: Thu 22 Nov 2001 - 12:39:33 IST

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, [BIG5] §º¥K¤¯ wrote:

> hi!
>   I am from Taiwan.
>   I read manpage of vga_getmodeinfo,find a function called vga_getchipset,
> but I cann't find in man page.I lookup vga.h ,but no vga_getchipset be
> define.Is manpage error?
> I only find vga_getcurrentchipset(void) in vga.h.

Hmm, it was a long time ago I wrote this manpage, but I would agree and
say 'vga_getchipset' is a typo and vga_getcurrentchipset() is what you
actually want to call.

This cross references probably should be fixed in future versions.

Note, I don't maintain svgalib anymore, please direct any comments or
bugfixes to http://www.svgalib.org or linux-svgalib@svgalib.org resp.

--

Michael Weller: eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de, eowmob@ms.exp-math.uni-essen.de,
or even mat42b@spi.power.uni-essen.de. If you encounter an eowmob account on