I want new manuals

Search this archive.

From: Mochinushi Shingo (d00l001@ex.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp)
Date: Sat 27 Oct 2001 - 14:03:16 IST

Hello!!

    Chipsets which are supported in the latest version of
SVGAlib have incleased than when version of it was 1.4.*.
But support-information in manual is still old, and does
not reflects the status of development.  I think that the
manual should be updated to reflect the latest status,
and should be added more information about chipsets which
are supported (in Section 4 in svgalib(7)) and detailed
comments on certain device drivers (in Section 5 in svga-
lib(7)).  By doing this, the latest version of SVGAlib
will be well documented, then developpers can get information
about chipsets and modes which are supported and about
bugs and problems which the driver routine has.  Methinks
that this is a good idea, how do you think?

    And I want to translate manuals of SVGAlib into Japanese,
because however many manuals about Linux are translated
into Japanese, manuals of SVGAlib are not translated.

    Best Regards,
    Shingo Mochinushi(d00l001@ex.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp)