Re: linuxsdoom

Search this archive.

From: sh0 (sh0@libertynet.de)
Date: Sat 22 Sep 2001 - 07:29:21 IDT

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Gary Russell wrote:

>   I downloaded linuxsdoom from your sit. .
> when I tri to execute as root I get a ./linuxsdoom unable to execute binary
> file   got any Ideals

yeah got the same problem
but when i load the following kernel modules (using 2.2.19)

binfmt_aout
binfmt_misc

I get this error:

./linuxsdoom: can't load dynamic linker '/lib/ld.so'

ok, adding this from an old system, i get:

./linuxsdoom: can't load library '/usr/lib/libvga.so.1'
        Exec format error
./linuxsdoom: can't find library 'libvga.so.1'

adding an old libvga wont bring me the effect i want 8(

running slackware 8.0 now
on slackware 7.1 there is no problem, so i think that must be
a libc/glibc incompatibility (hope that word is right 8).

hope some one knows a solution for that.

or just install slackware 7.1 for a doom box 8)
--
    ____.____
    |   |   |     irc.libertynetworx.net
  |____| |____|   http://geek.sh0.de