Taipan & website

Search this archive.

From: Jay Link (jlink@ilbbs.com)
Date: Thu 20 Sep 2001 - 00:17:28 IDT

Hello all --

If anyone remembers an old Apple ][ game called Taipan, I almost have a
working SVGAlib version ready. This is being done using the original code
as a guide, so the "feel" should be very similar. Stay tuned...

Also, in response to many requests, I will make the program examples at
www.svgalib.org downloadable, as well as screen readable.

Finally, for those of you who have submitted code in the past month or so,
it will soon be posted. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

-Jay Link
www.svgalib.org