need help with intel 815

Search this archive.

From: Todor Prokopov (koprok@newmail.net)
Date: Tue 14 Aug 2001 - 21:55:18 IDT

	Hello!
	I have a problem with SVGALib and an Intel 815 based mainboard.
The mainboard is MS-6351 Micro LPX from MSI and I'm using SVGALib 1.9.11
with VESA driver in 800x600x256 video mode. SVGALib works ok in this mode,
but when my program exits, it can't restore text mode properly. My monitor
goes out of sync. After I switch to X and then back to console, the mode
is restored and everything continues normally.
	If anyone can help me, I'll be very thankful. I can also send more
details about my system if necessary... Thanks in advance!
	\<0pR0/<