gl_setdisplaystart

Search this archive.

From: James Cassidy (jcassidy@nova.galaxyvista.com)
Date: Sat 28 Jul 2001 - 23:47:19 IDT

Could anyone please help me get a clue on using the gl_setdisplaystart
function?

My plan is to:

gl_setdisplaystart( 0, 0 );
gl_clearscreen( 0 );
draw stuff on first 'page'

gl_set_displaystart( 0, DISPLAY_HEIGHT );	// 768 in this particular case
gl_clearscreen( 0 );
draw stuff on second 'page'

Then flip back and forth by alternately selecting the two different display
starts.
Some testing shows that the clearscreen on the second page doesn't work, so
I suspect drawing will have problems as well.

What am I doing wrong?  Do I need to formulate a graphics context for the
second
page?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,