mtrrs

Search this archive.

From: Steven Seeger (sseeger@stellartec.com)
Date: Mon 25 Jun 2001 - 21:18:02 IDT

Hey fellas,

Nobody here at work has a /proc/mtrr file. Are there some values we'd want
to start with to see if there's a difference with different SVGA-lib calls?
I have changed the screen driver for my software to do page flipping in
video memory and have my copies (including object redraws!) down to about 2
ms. However, I can't see any reason why gl_clearscreen(0) should take over
35 ms to run! That's more than I think it ought to take. Could this MTRR
issue by my problem?

Thanks,
Steve