Re: What libraries are needed from the system?

Search this archive.

From: Nick Ray (n.ray@interay.com)
Date: Thu 14 Jun 2001 - 10:08:00 IDT

This is a very interesting question...
We are involved in doing the same thing and also prefer static linking for our embedded systems I would love to se somesort of dependance tree not just for SVGAlib but also for diffeent parts of the kernel and utilities --- does anybody know of such tools/information.

Nick

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:08:16 -0500
"Kevin D. Quitt" <KQuitt@ieeinc.com> wrote:

> I have a completely stripped down kernel to fit in an embedded system.  My
> program is statically linked with the SVGA libraries, and works under a
> standard kernel.  Under the stripped kernel, the program (or even vgatest)
> just exits.  How can I find out what I need to add to the kernel?
>

> --
>  _
> Kevin D. Quitt					             KQuitt@ieeinc.com
> 		      96.37% of all statistics are made up

N.P.Ray
Managing Director,  Interay BV
Tel: +31 511460070  or 460080
Fax: +31 51146 2698
Website:  www.interay.com

15 years Interay : Adopt, Adapt, Improve.