Debugging via telnet

Search this archive.

From: Kevin D. Quitt (KQuitt@ieeinc.com)
Date: Fri 01 Jun 2001 - 00:01:45 IDT

SVGAlib 1.4.2, chips driver, LCD BIOS connected.  G640x480x256 is the video
mode, even though the LCD is 320x240x256.  The video chip is the 65545 on a
VL bus.

I can run any one demo program or utility, either from the console or from
a telnetted session.  When it exits, the LCD goes blank and funny colors
and cannot be recovered in any way except shutting down and restarting.
Running another demo program does not show the video for that program, nor
clear the condition.

Can I buy a clue here?  Any way I can get the demo programs and utilities
to use the telnet session for console input and output?

--
 _
Kevin D. Quitt					             KQuitt@ieeinc.com