svgalib & profiling

Search this archive.

From: Todor Prokopov (koprok@newmail.net)
Date: Sat 21 Apr 2001 - 17:52:06 IDT

	Hello!
	I need to profile a program which uses libvga and libvgagl, but
this doesn't seem to work. My program crashes, when it's compiled with
profiling info (gcc -pg). I tryed to compile svgalib itself with -pg and
all it's demo programs with -pg. Most of the demos do not work. vgatest
does work only for few modes, for example 1, 2, 5, 6. It does work also
from time to time for some other modes, but I haven't tryed all.
	Please tell me if there is some "general" problem with svgalib and
profiling, or I do something wrong?
	\<0pR0/<