(no subject)

Search this archive.

From: Guillermo Pereyra Irujo (gpirujo@pop3free.com)
Date: Tue 03 Apr 2001 - 02:38:09 IST

Hello everybody!

I am new to the list and to svgalib. I've been able to successfully
compile svgalib in my LFS Linux and I need some help with the
configuration. My mousetest works fine, but the mouse sensitivity is too
high, so that I move it a millimiter and the dot moves from one side of
the screen to the other. I haven't been able to find the way to change it.
Can anyone tell me, please? Thanks!

--
Guillermo Pereyra Irujo
Mar del Plata, Argentina

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck,
is probably the day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners.
  -- Ernst Jan Plugge