Postscript versions of documentation

Search this archive.

From: Kevin D. Quitt (KQuitt@ieeinc.com)
Date: Fri 30 Mar 2001 - 02:40:44 IST

I make the PostScript version of the documentation on my RedHat development
box, then move the three files over to my main workstation for viewing and
printing.  Execpt I can't find a program that will accept tham as real
postscript.  There are no % preamble lines.  GhostView won't accept them.

Am I doing something wrong?  Can somebody send me readable versions, or
tell me what else has to be done to make them work?  Thanks.

--
Kevin D. Quitt					             KQuitt@ieeinc.com
		      96.37% of all statistics are made up