displaying jpeg

Search this archive.

From: Marek Nazarko/Kat/ComputerLand/PL (mnazarko@computerland.pl)
Date: Mon 19 Mar 2001 - 10:32:57 IST

Hello
Now I use G640x480x16M mode. I try to display jpeg image with liblug.
Program works and displays jpeg, but in a strange way
Instead of one big colorfull image it displays nine "b/w photo" small
images in 3 rows
It works this way when VESA is enabled (in svgalib config)
I have S3 Virge PCI 2MB - when autodetection is enabled, program runs but
display nothing.
Any ideas how to display image correctly?

As i know, in true color I doesn't need to set pallete, right?

What i do:

vga_init();
vga_setmode(G640x480x16M);
gl_setcontextvga(G640x480x16M);
gl_setrgbpalette();
read_lug_file(argv[1], &file);
gl_putbox(0, 0, file.xsize, file.ysize, file.r);