another question...vga_clear() and vga_drawscanline()

Search this archive.

From: David \ (Skaravia@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu 08 Mar 2001 - 17:27:55 IST

hi,
ive got another question about the svgalib...
im interested about the vga_drawscanline and segment functions...but i dont know what they exactly can do. i tried out the drawscanline. i declared a variable like color[5] and put in the color values like color[0]='12'...
but it always came the same color. it was a mix that went from blue to green with some red pixs between. i gues ive done st wrong with color variable and as i dont know what i can do with that i would be very pleased if someone could explain that to me. the other problem i found out that you cannot use that function in a for...thing. as soon i write a for (repeater or whatever it is called) and put a drawscanline in it (even if the parameters given to that drawscanline arent taken from countervariable of the for...) i get a segmentation fault that quits my programm...anyone any help???

thanxalot...

david.