Re: bmp's

Search this archive.

From: Ryan Rubley (rubleyr@csis.gvsu.edu)
Date: Thu 08 Feb 2001 - 18:32:08 IST

FreeImage at http://home.planet.nl/~flvdberg/
supports loading/saving tons of different formats with
very simple function calls, but it is designed for Win32.
I keep sending them lists of minor things to change and
Makefiles to make it work under Linux, but they never
include -all- my changes so that it will compile straight
from the downloads.