debugging segfaults in svgalib-application

Search this archive.

From: Felix Natter (f.natter@ndh.net)
Date: Sat 20 Jan 2001 - 21:44:10 IST

hi,

I wrote a simple svgalib-application that frequently gives me segmentation
faults. I try to debug this, but I don't have the tool called "textmode",
as mentioned in svgalib(7vga), and entering vga_flip blindly only results
in beeps. I tried to define my own SIGSEGV-handler, but this only messes things
up even more.

BTW: please cc any replies to me as I am not subscribed to this mailing-list.

thanks,

--
Felix Natter