Fwd: Re: svgalib tutorial

Search this archive.

From: Remenic (remenic@remenic.2y.net)
Date: Fri 27 Oct 2000 - 19:50:05 IST

Thanks to the guys who helped me out with this one!

At first I though setpalettecolor generated a number, and that that number
was stored in C. now I see that with c they mean the palette number. So I
might as well do:

gl_setpalettecolor(1,255,0,0);
gl_pixel(200,200,1);

and this will get me a red pixel (right?, i didn't try this).
if I'd change 1 to 10, then I'd still have red.

so 'c' can be a range from 0..255, right?

By the way, I was referring to the tutorial at www.svgalib.org/tutorial.html.

About the problem with my previous program, I think this is where I went
wrong... didn't have the time to test it yet, but I will later.

Once again, thank you all for helping me out =)

best regards,
Richard.