scanf??? read??? vga.h vgagl.h

Search this archive.

From: Nicolas Raitman (new_world@radar.com.ar)
Date: Sun 27 Aug 2000 - 06:27:08 IDT

I im new, and i just sent a message but since my mail account is not working
properly this is going to be the first and last time in which i will send
the mail again so please sorry!!!

Im new and i really need help

I want to do something like
this

scanf("%f", &x);

do u understand?

When i use scanf while using the vga graphics scanf seems not to work. In
the first place no character is printed to the screen while im typing,
besides, when after ttying to do the scanf i do a gl_copyscreen call the
number doesnt appear.

So what function should i use? Am i using scanf in a wrong way? Do I have to
use another function?? If so, which one and how??

Thanks a lot.