A new pre-release

Search this archive.

From: Matan Ziv-Av (matan@svgalib.org)
Date: Fri 21 Jul 2000 - 11:53:27 IDT

Hi,

A new pre-release of svgalib-1.4.2 (20000721) is available.
This should be the las before releasing 1.4.2 in about two weeks.
Changes since the last pre-release include:
laguna.c driver (for cirrus logic 546X, I only tested on 5464).
nv3.c driver now supports GeForce cards (or at least should, please test
	if you have such card).
rage.c driver now should recognize reference frequency correctle, so
	ragedoubleclock option is unnecessary anymore (I have no rage
	card now, so please test this)

Please test it soon and report to me any success/failure.