Shared Library Problem(s) While Upgrading To XFree86 3.3.5

Search this archive.

From: Sukumar Thirunarayanan (sthiru68@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue 06 Jun 2000 - 16:27:39 IDT

I have Red Hat Linux 5.2 and I upgraded the xfree86 software to 3.3.5
version. After the upgrade I ran into Shared library problem(s). The first
one was, "_deregister_frame_info" error which I resolved by looking at the
FAQ for Xfree86. Now its complains about a library 'libXmu.so.6' missing. It
is not documented any where what are the software requirements for Xfree86
3.3.5 i.e. dependencies/RPM packages needed for the upgrade. Can anyone
please help me or point to the right place. Thank You.