unregular fill and highcolor palettes (was: Hello)

Search this archive.

From: Tijs van Bakel (smoke@casema.net)
Date: Sat 13 May 2000 - 21:43:59 IDT

Andrzej <Andrzej@imm.org.pl> writes:

> Hi!
> I have some questions
> 1)Is there any function that can fill unregular shape ?

I suppose that would be too highlevel for svgalib ?

If you are referring to single color floodfills, you could write a
simple recursive routine, or try something with horizontal spans.

> 2) How can I make palette for high or true color?

Of all the svgalib cards I know, there are none that have paletted
videomodes in >8bpp modes.  You have to access each color directly.

Greetings,
--
Tijs van Bakel, <smoke@casema.net>