int 10h in rom not found

Search this archive.

From: Gottlieb, Chris (cpg) (cpg@sequent.com)
Date: Mon 24 Jan 2000 - 14:18:31 IST

Hi,
i've just build the svgalib 1.4.1 on my corel distributed linux. I cannot run
any program that uses higher resolutions that G640x480x16. When running some
of the demos that are provided, it comes back with something along the lines
of int 10h in rom not found. I have found reference to this in one of the
docs which states that this can happen if dos had a tsr dos application
running or rebooted from win95 has this has a similiar effect. Have tried to
run the demos from a "clean" boot but still get the same problem. It also
says that you might  want to try to run lilo, Corel uses some sort of GUI
version of this that i am not familiar with, could this be causing the
problem, and if so, how to i resolve it.
Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks,
Chris