Re: Is there a driver for Cyber2000?

Search this archive.

From: Doru MARIN (dmarin@deuroconsult.ro)
Date: Thu 06 Jan 2000 - 14:51:37 IST

You're talking about CyberPro2000 from InteGraphics ?
Sometimes this chipset is detected as an S3.
Look in /proc/pci and see the Card PCI Id's (Vendor, Model, etc.)
Without this Info, I'm not sure what do you have.
(LeadTek WinFast 3D S680 it's a comercial name, not a technical one)

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Jean-Miel Lee (Xiang Ji-ye) wrote:

> Hi the World,
>
> I have a Cyber2000 card, and I want run svgalib based program on it.
>
> Has anybody had the driver? Must I write one?
>
> By the way, there still has the below line in 'svgalib-1.4.1/src/s3.c':
>
> svgalib: s3: chipsets newer than S3 Trio64 is not supported well yet
>
> but my card is LeadTek WinFast 3D S680, where's the driver?
>

> Jean.

- Doru
Doru Marin <dmarin@deuroconsult.ro>	http://www2.deuroconsult.ro/~dmarin