RE: Unable to do even 1024x768x256 on Voodoo3 3000 PCI

Search this archive.

From: Prasanna Subash (Psubash@manh.com)
Date: Thu 09 Dec 1999 - 18:03:35 IST

All,
	I got svgalib-1.4.1 src and compiled it with glibc2.

But I still dont know how to configure libvga.config .

Is there some documentation somewhere to use Voodoo3 with it ?

The 0-INSTALL/0-README catagorized it as a AT3D type card but I did not find
it in the make file.

Prasanna Subash
Manhattan Associates, Inc
Phone: 770 955 5533 x 1047